《黑衣人3》台词摘抄
1、A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway.
2、一个智者曾告诉我
A wise man once told me
不要问那些你不想面对的问题
don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
-是我说的吧 -是的
- I said that, didn't I? - Yes, sir.
3、现在我知道你扯谎时的样子了
ow that I know what you look like when you're lying.
how me what you look like when you're telling the truth?
4、——要是一切顺利的话
Hey look, if everything goes right the way we hope it does
可能我最后得不辞而别
I'm gonna end up getting out of here pretty quick
这样我就没机会给你说再见了
o I'm not gonna have a chance to say a proper goodbye.
——要是不顺利的话你同样没机会说
If things go wrong, not gonna have a chance to, either.
This is my new favorite moment in human history.
"If you got a problem you can't solve,it helps to get out of your head."Pie.
7、"I'll tell you something, slick.This coffee tastes like dirt."
"What do you expect?"
"It was ground this morning."
"Where there's death, there will always be death."
9、一个智者曾告诉我
A wise man once told me
不要问那些你不想面对的问题
don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
-是我说的吧 -是的
- I said that, didn't I? - Yes, sir.
That, gentlemen, is a standard-issue neuralyzer.
但你们不会记得它的
You're not gonna remember that.
And just because you see a black man driving a nice car does not mean it's stolen.
我是偷了这辆车 可不因为我是黑人
I stole that one. But not because I'm black.
11、——This is the real deal. Time-jump gear.
Very rare, very old.
ut first, we gotta get high.
——High. No.
——No. No, I mean, really high.
You must really love this guy to do this.
——等等 为什么就我记得K 其他人却不记得
Oh, wait. How come I remember K, but nobody else does?
——那就是说你已经在那儿了
That means you were there!
——哪儿?
I was where?
——如果你没死 回来要把一切都告诉我
If you survive, you gotta come back and tell me everything.
I'm doing the truth face! You're missing it!
——现在我看不到你的脸 只能想象了
I'll just use my imagination.
ut that was because of all those secrets the universe doesn't know about.
不过昨晚确实是漫长的一夜
ut I've realized that last night was a long long time ago.
我还是想说谢谢你
And, really, I just want to say thank you.
——这是我的荣幸
It's been my privilege.
15、保护地球需要奇迹,但如果你们能把它发射成功,那一瞬间将成为人类历史上我的新爱
It'll take a miracle but if you pull this off you'll be my new favorite moment in human history.
16、我告诉你你唯一需要记住的事
I will tell you the only thing you ever need to know.
Your daddy is a hero.
17、——我怎么知道它能不能工作
How will I know if it works?
——成功了就能知道
You'll either know or you won't.
The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lies.
19、——死活都是一拼 豁出去算了
o I guess win or lose, this is it.
——我知道为什么招募你了,你这人不错
I see why I recruited you.You're a good man.Good man.
20、那么多未来发生的事 都是真的
o many futures, and all real.
我只是不知道会碰上哪一些
Don't know which will coalesce.
Until then, they're all happening.
像这个 我最爱的人类历史一瞬间
Like this one, it's my favorite moment in human history.
所有的一切都聚合到一起
All the things that had to
converge for the Mets to win the World Series.
21、——现在 拿好这个,下去的路上风相当大
ow, take these.It gets pretty windy on the way down.
——下去的路上?
The way down?
——如果迎风流泪就没法读数了
With eyes tearing up, it's hard to read the dial.
这会让你看上去像真正的穿行者
lus, it helps you look like a real time traveler,
——我才不从这个鬼地方跳下去呢
I am not jumping off of this building!
——Time jump.
22、——我说过我不会瞒着你
I said I told you everything……
——这一拳是为你瞒着我而打的
That's for lying to me.
Look, I'm sorry, man!
——这一拳则是因为告诉我真相打的
That's for telling me the truth!
——我只是想保护你 伙计
I'm trying to protect you, man!
23、——你现在到底知道什么 不知道什么
What do you know and what do you don't?
——我怎么知道自己不知道什么
How do I know what I don't know?
24、——你知道宇宙中破坏力最强的是什么吗
You know the most destructive force in the universe?
——糖吗
ugar?
——是悔恨
Regret.
——别停啊 接着说
You don't have to wait. Just talk.
——我只想告诉你宇宙的秘密 没别的了
I promised you the secrets of the universe. Nothing more.
——你是说 宇宙还有连自己都不知道的秘密吗
o there's secrets out there that the universe don't know about?
25、——你就这么信了啊,这是真的
o that's the story you believe.That one was the truth.
——可能不全是真的 但是现在只能这样
Wasn't the whole truth, but it'll do for now.
——你在说什么 当然都是真的
What are you talking about? Of course it's the whole truth.
——问题是 一旦你开始说谎别人就不怎么相信你了
The problem with a lie is once you start lying you put yourself……
26、我可不这样认为
Let's agree to disagree.
27、——我能看看你的表吗
——现在是7:18
——不是这个 你爸爸给你的那个
——你怎么知道那个表的
——完了。这说明罗曼已经死了。保龄球馆的那个人也死了,死了这么多人。成功的几率无穷小啊
28、——K 咱们开车过去吧
K, we gotta drive.
——5个小时不够从曼哈顿开车去佛罗里达
Can't drive to Florida from Manhattan in five hours, chief.
——够 用超黑警车上标配的红钮就行
Yeah, we can. The red button, standard issue in every MIB car.
——按下红钮 就能进入极速模式
ress the red button, goes into hyperdrive.
——那玩意儿还没发明出来呢 小子
o red buttons yet, slick.
29、奇迹看起来不可能 实际上总会发生
A miracle is what seems impossible but happens anyway.
30、你好
How's it going?
好 我好吗 这得看情况
Going? How's it going? That depends.
就我个人来说 一切都很好
For me, personally, it's good, things are good.
但是 几秒钟以后就不好了
Unless we're in the possible future
那个肌肉男跟他的女朋友吵架
where the muscle boy argues with his girlfriend.
她怒气冲冲地离开
he storms off and
撞到端着一盘填馅蘑菇的服务生
umps the guy with the stuffed mushrooms
他把托盘扣到那个正要离开的水手身上
who dumps the tray on the sailors on leave.
东西一个接一个被推倒
A shoving match breaks out.
然后撞向这张桌子
They crash into the table.
所以我应该把碟子拿走 立刻
In which case, I gotta move my plate like right now.
还有 在我吃了这个熏肉三明治之后
Or it's the future where the pastrami sandwich I'm eating
一阵胃疼
causes me gastric distress.
幸好你朋友给了我他随身携带的胃药
Thankfully, your friend offers the antacids he carries
所以我很好 会很好
in his right pocket, so good. I'll be good.
除非 我两分半钟后就得离开
Except in the future where I have to leave in two and a half minutes
等不到他把药给我
just before he has a chance to offer me the antacids,
因此整体来说 不好 我不好
o on the whole, I'd have to say not good. I am not good.
但还得看情况
ut that depends.