最经典的《暮光之城》小说句子
1、Only for making me want to you badly.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己
2、even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time 就算来自不同世界,依旧爱你到地老天荒。
3、I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be. 我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
4、About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用 ----非常渴望我的
5、当我们五岁时,他们问,当我们长大之后想做什么呢?我们的回答就是宇航员,总统,诸如此类。或者像我这样的回答,想当公主。当我们十岁的时候,他们又问,而我们回答说,摇滚明星,牛仔。或者像我这样的回答,想当金牌得主。可是现在我们已经长大,他们需要一个严肃的回答,要不,这样回答吧,谁他妈的知道呢。现在并不是一个做出艰难抉择或者是草率决定的时候,而是一个可以不断犯错的时候。比如坐错了火车或者是被困在某个地方,不停的谈恋爱,要不主修哲学吧,因为你以后肯定会找不到工作。你可以不停的改变自己的想法,因为没有什么是永恒不变的。所以,你要尽可能多的犯错,那么当有一天,他们再次问起我们的未来,我们不必再去猜测,答案已在心中。
7、Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。
8、就像地心引力
It's like gravity
让你感到天旋地转
Your whole center shifts
突然间支撑你的不再是土地
Suddenly, it's not the Earth holding you here
为了她你愿意做任何事成为任何人
You would do anything, be anything she needs
成为她的朋友兄长
A friend, a brother
她的守护者
A protector
9、我已经没有力量再离开你了
11、Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
童年是没有生老病死的国度 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
12、Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
我对你的爱 无人能及。
13、离开你是我这辈子做过最难的事
14、He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。
15、无论怎么样,只要你在身旁,我就不需要天堂 ----史蒂芬妮·梅尔
16、宁可死别,绝不生离。
17、我再没有力气…去离开你。
18、狮子爱上了羔羊,多么柔弱的羔羊,多么受虐狂的狮子 ----暮光之城
19、I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。
20、Edward:To live is you give me everything. 爱德华:你活着就是给我一切了。
21、当生活给了你一个远远超过你期待的美梦,那么,当这一切结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。
23、I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
24、It was so easy for you to leave. 你轻而易举地就离开了。
25、Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion. ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
26、I think I forgot to breathe.(Bella) 我想可能是我忘了呼吸。 ----梅莉莎·罗森伯格,斯蒂芬妮·梅耶
27、Now I'm afraid.
现在我害怕了
I'm not afraid of you…
我不是害怕你…
I'm only afraid of losing you.
我只是害怕失去你
Like you're going to disappear…
害怕你会突然消失…
28、I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .在这世界我爱三个事,太阳,月亮,和你。太阳只存在于白昼,月亮只存在于黑夜,而你是永远的。(我爱你与日月同辉。)
29、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。
30、If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him,then that's what I will find.