关于暮光认满你眼了城的优美句子
编者按:关于暮光认满你眼了城的优美句子,从网络整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。
●我不能生活在一个没有你的世界。 ----《暮光之城:破晓》
●I think I forgot to breathe.(Bella) 我想可能是我忘了呼吸。 ----梅莉莎·罗森伯格,斯蒂芬妮·梅耶《暮光之城》
●Where else am I gonna go? 除了你身边,我还能去哪? ----《暮光之城》
●It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。 ----《暮光之城》
●I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。 ----《暮光之城》
●It was so easy for you to leave. 你轻而易举地就离开了。 ----《暮光之城》
●I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be. 我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。 ----《暮光之城》
●When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。 ----《暮光之城》
●Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔《暮光之城》
●He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。 ----《暮光之城》
●Edward:To live is you give me everything. 爱德华:你活着就是给我一切了。 ----《暮光之城》
●Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
我对你的爱 无人能及。 ----《暮光之城》
●you number was up the first time l met you
第一次遇见我,你就在劫难逃了 ----《暮光之城》
●Only for making me want to you badly.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己 ----《暮光之城》
●As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade.
(我对你的爱,至死不渝) ----《暮光之城》
●我愿死在我所深爱的人手中,好让地狱化成天堂。 ----《暮光之城》
●烙印的爱是指
当你看到她 一切都变得不同
突然之间
把你捆绑在地球上的不是重力
而是她
其他的事情不再重要
你愿意为她做任何事
变成任何样子 ----《暮光之城:月食》
●“我把他当成拐杖拄了好久,没办法再和其他人同行。” ----《暮光之城》
●As to you…
而你…
Your scent…
你的气息…
Is like a drug to me.
却好像是专门为我配制的毒品
Like my own personal brand of heroin.
简直是我个人品牌的海洛因 ----《暮光之城》
●Where else…am I gonna go?
哪里还有…我的容身之处呢? ----《暮光之城》
●when you can live forever, what do you live for?
当你可以永生、你将为何而活? ----《暮光之城:破晓》
●I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。 ----《暮光之城》
●I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。 ----《暮光之城:破晓》
●even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time 就算来自不同世界,依旧爱你到地老天荒。 ----《暮光之城》
●I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
我再也没有离开你的力气了。 ----《暮光之城》
●I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔《暮光之城》
●Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you. Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。 ----《暮光之城》
●You don't know how long I've waited for you.
你不知道我等了你多久
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
就这样,狮子爱上了羔羊
What a stupid lamb.
多蠢的羔羊
What a sick,masochistic lion.
多病态又自虐的狮子 ----《暮光之城》
●Last night was the best night of my existence
昨晚是我有生之年最棒的夜晚。 ----《暮光之城:破晓》
●It is not enough just to have a long and happy life with me ?
只是跟我共度幸福美满的漫长一生,难道还不够吗? ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔《暮光之城》
●爱就是让对方成为自己最大的弱点,然后再用尽全力守护彼此
Love is letting someone become your greatest weakness ,then going all you can do to protect each other ----《暮光之城》