有关英文的句子
1、I'm just a girl,standing in front of a boy,asking him to love her. 我只不过是一个女孩,站在心爱的男孩的面前,需要他爱我的一个女孩。
2、We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. — Marilyn Monroe 在我们老去之前要好好活上一把。害怕多笨啊,悔恨也很傻。 ----玛丽莲·梦露
3、Don't say goodbye because suddenly inferiority
因为不配 忽然自卑 说声失陪
4、I don't care that you got old,I care that we didn't grow old together.
我不介意你变老了,我介意的是我没有陪你一起到老。
5、“or you wake up,and your ribs are bruised thinking so hard on somebody,what do you call that?”
或者你醒来,你的心口因为太想念某个人而隐隐作痛,你把它叫做什么?
6、There's a grief that can't be spoken 有种悲伤,无以言表
There's a pain goes on and on 有种痛苦,永不停息
Empty chairs and empty tables 空空的椅子,空空的桌子
Now my friends are dead and gone 我的朋友,均已长逝 ----雨果
7、You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.
你可能会说我在做梦,但我不是唯一的一个。我希望有一天你能加入我们,到那时世界就会大同。 ----约翰·列侬
8、You don't lie, cause that's a slippery slope indeed.
你不能撒谎,撒谎这个东西你一开始就停不下来了。
9、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西:有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。
10、We were both young when I first saw you
当我第一次看见你的时候,我们都还年轻
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
我闭上眼睛,一幕幕往事又在脑海中重现
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
我站在阳台上,空气里,浓浓的,是夏天的味道
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
看见灯火,看见热闹的舞会,华丽的盛装 ----Taylor Swift
11、Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul. ——Douglas MacArthur?
岁月使皮肤起皱,放弃使灵魂起皱。——道格拉斯·麦克阿瑟 ----道格拉斯·麦克阿瑟
12、Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Dont give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory. —— 曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
13、I've decided to live in the present and not spend my life regretting the past or dreading the future. 我决定活在当下 不浪费生命为过去后悔或未来担忧。 ----Lady Mary
14、We must all have our hearts broken once or twice before we're done.
人这一生啊,总要心碎一两次的。
15、你不能改变风向,那就改变航向。You can't turn the wind ,so turn the sail.
16、旧梦是好梦,没有实现,但是我很高兴我有过这些梦。 The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them.