最新的《暮光之城》经典句子
1、Taha Aki's Third Wife could sees that he would lose. The Third Wife was no magical being.No special powers,but one————Courage!
塔哈.阿吉的第三个妻子看出她的丈夫快输了,第三个妻子是普通人类,没有特殊的力量,但是————勇气! ----Billy Black
3、狮子爱上了羔羊,多么柔弱的羔羊,多么受虐狂的狮子 ----暮光之城
4、离开你是我这辈子做过最难的事
5、It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。
6、It was so easy for you to leave. 你轻而易举地就离开了。
7、Your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash.
你的态度忽冷忽热让我难受. ----贝拉 斯旺
8、Nobady never loved anybody as much as love you
9、As to you…
而你…
Your scent…
你的气息…
Is like a drug to me.
却好像是专门为我配制的毒品
Like my own personal brand of heroin.
简直是我个人品牌的海洛因
10、you number was up the first time l met you
第一次遇见我,你就在劫难逃了
11、Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
童年是没有生老病死的国度 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
12、就算你不是人,我还是爱你爱到不怕死。
13、I'd never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love,Seems like a good way to go…So,I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home. ----贝拉 斯旺
16、我再没有力气…去离开你。
17、It is not enough just to have a long and happy life with me ?
只是跟我共度幸福美满的漫长一生,难道还不够吗? ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
18、爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。
19、Only for making me want to you badly.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己
20、我从来都没想过我会怎么死,但为了我最爱的人死去,似乎也不错。
22、个我 edward cullen 愿意娶你 bella swan 为妻 相互拥有 相互扶持 无论是好是坏 富贵或是贫穷 疾病或是健康 都彼此相爱 珍惜 直到死亡将我们分开 我愿意
24、Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you. Bella,我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。
25、Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion. ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔
26、You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
27、无论怎么样,只要你在身旁,我就不需要天堂 ----史蒂芬妮·梅尔
28、就像地心引力
It's like gravity
让你感到天旋地转
Your whole center shifts
突然间支撑你的不再是土地
Suddenly, it's not the Earth holding you here
为了她你愿意做任何事成为任何人
You would do anything, be anything she needs
成为她的朋友兄长
A friend, a brother
她的守护者
A protector
29、Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。
30、As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade.
(我对你的爱,至死不渝)